- Want traffic on your site?
- Want to grow your business?
- Want your website tagged and bookmarked?
Social Media Optimization (SMO) : Helps you to target the market in a way that no other strategy can. It is a process to promote your website through the social media.
Follow these simple instructions and achieve the unachievable. The first thing to remember is that the reason why you made the website in the first place. Your goal.
- User Friendly: when we develop a website for users we usually tend to forget that the outline of the site should be user friendly. In the rat race to make a good website we forget that we would cater to different people who would visit the site looking for their services or products. The content on the page should be easy to read and the icons should also be simple and easy to access.
- Tag: Make sure to tag pages first on popular social bookmarking sites than only on the homepage.
- Content Journey: Audio, video, pdf files, data files, zip files etc; such files are portable files which should be submitted to their respective relevant websites that will surely help the content travel faster and farther.
- Consistent Content : According to Google barometer it is mostly seen that a website that updates it’s content on a regular basis gets more users and gets in the top listing ranks of Google.
- Updated Profile : The key to success in SMO is to update your profile info on all the platforms available The search engines have a tendency to favor profiles that have complete information. It is surely a more cohesive experience for the users.
- logo : Make sure you choose your logo wisely. Big companies spend loads of money to design their company logos. Surely there is some logic to it. The logo signifies the product, values of the company and surely it holds great value in the eyes of the user too.
- Exposure : The key to get exposure on social media is to use proper keywords that play a strong role in maximizing your social media coverage. Google works on the keyword searches so if you use it sensibly you would get the desired results.
- Testimonial : The words spoken by someone who has been a part of your journey and is happy with the rendezvous, acts as a word of mouth publicity. In today’s world where people like to hear from the customer’s who have already used the services and there experience with it, before they themselves jump into a deal with the company. A web page should have a link to see the testimonials of current or previous users.
Way to go : Put in efforts and it will show. If you are persistent you will get it and if you are consistent you will keep it. Make sure your data , blogs, articles on the site is up to date and you keep posting new write-ups frequently. Go for it