We all are aware of the ubiquitous apps that we use on a daily basis such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Whatsapp, Google, Reddit. When we talk about smartphone apps Facebook and Google dominate the market, but what we need to realize is that due to the boom in the Smartphone application industry there are many other apps that have been developed. There many companies and freelancers who have developed loads of apps that are being used by customers which make their personal and professional life schematic.
We would talk about few of such apps that can help to simplify our hectic life further:
- Clean Master (free):- One of the most frustrating tasks of dealing with a Smartphone is to have to deal with a slow To solve this problem we should use this app to clean our gadget to be able to use it hassle-free. Clean Master’s Junk File Cleaning feature scans your Android device and chucks out any unwanted cache and residual files.
- WifiMapper:- The dream of every smartphone user is to be able to spot the best Wi-Fi spots in the world. If you don’t have a mobile data plan, you’re going to want to use Wi-Fi as much as possible, but finding a good, free Wi-Fi isn’t always that easy. WifiMapper is the solution. Crowdsourced maps where the community shares where to get free Wi-Fi.
- Greenify:- The thing that we dread the most is that our phone doesn’t die out on us. Well there is an app that can help us to save the battery life of our device. Greenify sits in the background helping to regulate how much battery various apps are using. It freezes the apps you tell it to when you’re not using them and instantly defrosts them when you need to gain access.
- Avast Antivirus & Security :- A major concern for people who use gadgets that work online like smartphones are of virus that can hinder the performance and damage the handset. To protect your device from such malware and viruses the solution is to use antivirus application to keep it protected. You’ll find this does everything you need for free.
- More cast – It is always better to know how the weather would be the whole day or if you are traveling how the weather would be at your destination. It is famous for its spectacular looking interfaces that have a clear and sensible layout. The options feature side by side and this is an advanced app feature in it. This app provides accurate weather information and is the right navigator for your Android device.
- Android Device Manager:- This app is useful in case you lose your device or someone tries to steal data from your phone. This app would help you to locate your device, reset pin or passcode. The best function of this app is it can delete or erase data remotely.
- My SafetiPin:- Safety comes first. How we sometimes feel so insecure about going to a new place or locality. This app is the answer to your inhibitions. It gathers primary data about the public places at night on different parameters such as crowd, transport, diversity, feeling, lighting, public and security. The app uses the GPS locator to give all the important information.
Conclusion: These are just a few of the apps that are there in the market. In today’s busy world we need to simplify things around us as much as possible. These apps become our need as they help us to maintain our daily work and enhance our performance in the process.
Today’s world is being called as the Digital world. Looking at the number of platforms available for digital technology there is no doubt in my head that it certainly is a time of digital and technology boom in the world. The demand for an easier life has given birth to a lot of technologies and one of them is Mobile. The Mobile phone was invented in 1973, though it was more like the two-way radio, the Smartphone technology came into existence almost 20 years ago. I still remember looking at the cell phones of that time, they were extremely bulky and couldn’t be carried in the pockets as we can today. Though it was revolutionary that we could talk anywhere to anyone. The cell phone gave rise to a lot of other needs attached to it. Today the thought of life with no cell phone sounds impossible.
Today’s technology has advanced to such a level that a smartphone has become a lifesaver. A smartphone is not only used for making calls but for a lot of other purposes. The new age era of smartphones has applications installed in it that have so many features that you could do an entire days work on it. People have started using their smartphones for health purposes too due to the apps installed in the phone. The app can tell how many steps you have walked during the day, heart rate, blood pressure and a lot of other important things.
Nowadays developing apps for smartphones is the new thing in the industry and this boom will not fade that easily. The concept of developing mobile applications is being used by all businesses irrespective of the type of business. The challenge is that the application must be useful and should be able to hit the right chord with the customer and must be user-friendly. The products and services offered by the application must be beneficial for the customer. Monitory benefits cannot be ruled out here. People have started developing applications sitting at home and earning money as freelancers too.
Tips on how to develop an application:
- Research : before you start developing your application, make sure that you research the market in that particular product area thoroughly. You need to know what exactly do you want your application to do. Offer exclusive services too. Add the x-factor to your product which makes it different from the other app. in the market.
- Competition : As there are companies that have already invested a lot of time and resources in the application, download them and use them to know what are the things that you would want different in your app. A users opinion is more important than anything else. Once you know the difference in your app and theirs highlight the ones that your product has and how is it different from the others. Never underestimate the power of your opponent.
- Third person perspective: If you develop a mobile application before launching it in the market, get your friends and family to use it first. You might not have thought of things while developing the app that a third person might notice and help you in making your venture a sure shot hit. Take the feedback given as a positive one and make the necessary changes if possible.
- Marketing : Make sure that you take out time to market our app properly. If you skip this part, it is possible that the app doesn’t reach the end user and your efforts become useless. Look for the right market to launch our product.
- After sales : Don’t forget to keep an eye on your end users. Once your product is launched make sure you keep an open mind to the feedback that you get form your end users. You should not forget, whatever app you have developed is for the end user.
Conclusion : When we use all the tools together to market any product digitally, these fundamentals can help your goal to succeed like a well-planned event. These fundamentals, no matter which business you are part of , can help create an interest in your services, brand, and products. The mouth to mouth publicity is a thing of the past. You want your business’s name on the front search page then contact us to help you achieve your dream. Let our experts do the rest of the work for you.